понедељак, 24. новембар 2014.

New Journey

Heey, a bit late, I guess :D

Today I want to talk about this new journey I am on.It is a fitness journey.
So, I started working out and eating healthier because I want to reduce my weight and become a healthier person.
This is a bit scary to say, but some king of motivation got into me when I heard about this girl who was 23 and died few weeks ago just because she was overweight.That scared me and motivated me in the same time.I don't think I look fat or something like that, I am aware that I have a bit more weight than my friends, but I am also aware that there are a lot of people who struggle with a lot more fat and weight than me.
Now let me explain my plan.
So I made a eating plan, and my workout plan.
I made two charts with every meal I am going to eat that day.Because one week I go to school at 8am and other week I go at 2pm. It goes something like this>
In the first chart (8am):
For breakfast, to school, I'll bring a sandwich from home.I don't have any snack before lunch(I don't need one), and for lunch I will eat what my cooks but lower portion. After some time, I'll have some fruit to fill my stomach before a workout(we'll come to that later).For dinner I'll make a salad with some tomatoes and lettuce.
In the second chart(2pm) thing are a bit different but mainly the same.
For workout I'll do whatever I find either on instagram or tumblr but ofc stretch before any workout.
This now is really cliche to say, but I was, like many people on the internet, bullied in school.My experience in primary school are not the brightest. So I want to show those people that called me many names that  I can look and feel healthy.
I am going to put my before pics here, in regular clothes obviously.
So I can, one day, compare my before and after pics :)

Now for some motivation.
To motivate myself and to motivate you! :)\





I hope I helped!
I'll see you soon
Bye!
Love,
@maraja1307



Нема коментара:

Постави коментар