субота, 15. новембар 2014.

Reviewing "Eleanor & Park" book

First of all > sorry for not posting anything in like forever.
I really couldn't think of anything to write about.
But today is a different day. I am uploading a video and a blogpost. :O woah

Let's get to reviewing

I bought this book on a book fair in the beginning of November.At that time I was still reading another book by one of Serbian writers, so when I finished that book it was time to get to business.
I read few comments on this book saying that it is good but the ending is dumb and sad.
I can kind of relate to that.
The book itself is a teenage kind of a book, but everyone can read it of course.
I can agree with the critics about the ending but I really did not expect that kind of an ending.

I really try not to give you any spoilers.


To be honest I cried while reading last few pages.Every word was hurting my brain.So I found myself laying on my bed with my head in a pillow crying my eyes out...
To me ending was a bit disappointing. But the book has a really lovely story and energy,it is really easy to read.

In general I liked the idea of this book and Rainbow did a pretty good job.
Btw to read this book it took me a week (school)


I have no idea what more to write so I guess I'll see you next week!

Bye! :)


Нема коментара:

Постави коментар