среда, 6. април 2016.

School and all that Jazz

Ugh....I didn't write here in a loooong time!

So, how has life been treating you ? Well? I hope so.

A lot of the thing have happened since my last post.
I started going to the 3rd year of high school (there's only one more to go.......scared)
I decided that I wanna become a psychologist, that is exciting.
I'm currently on a little therapy from social media(just for a week, and if i like it at the end, I will continue with it)
Btw I made a studyblr account* on Tumblr: getthatstudyon.tumblr.com altough it has a year I think I didn't mention it here. So if you ever need a bit of motivation for studying, be free to check it out! ☺

*Studyblr account > Study related account based on Tumblr; filled with inspirational quotes and pictures of pretty notebooks, pens, pencils,...

This year I'm planning on getting a job-I need money because I want to go to Greece this year with my Bffs
I have some jobs that I think are possible for me to get por ejemplo: working in a bar with my friend and her boyfriend, working in a clothing store in a mall, walking someones dog,...
-ugh decisions-

I have so many ides for posts I'm quickly gonna write them on a piece of paper so expect them soon! ;)


See you soon!
M    

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар