четвртак, 7. април 2016.

Duolingo review

Spanish is the language I am really passionate about, so I wanna  learn to speak it like a Pro.
I started going to a course, here in Belgrade, every Saturday and It has been going pretty well.
But you can't just learn a language once a week. You need to be persistent.
You want to learn a language?
And you also probably have at least 15-20 minutes free every day?
Perfect-Duolingo is perfect for you!
(not sponsored I promise haha)

Duolingo has really helped me learn and improve my Spanish, but has also improved my English:since the whole thing is in English.

You can use it both on your phone and on a computer. I personally use it on my phone since is more practical because I'm basically on my phone at all times.
You have all these exercises, from speaking to writing and listening.
Btw, you can also customize this cute owl by gaining points ☺
The only thing I don't like about is that you kind of have to know some of the language before you start learning it; for example I want to learn French and I log into duolingo, the app expects me to already know how to read and write in French...which is kind of a bummer.

All in all Duolingo is one really fantastic app!


See you soon!
M

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар