четвртак, 26. фебруар 2015.

Current Makeup Favorites / Drugstore

Hey!
I kind of took a tiny break.....for 2 months..
I am sorry
But I am back and ready to start blogging!




*Just a little announcement(kind of): I am gonna be changing the whole look of my blog-so get excited!
 
But now for the favorites!
First I am gonna start with face stuff:
Foundation- Maybelline   NY Affinitone in 16(Vanilla Rose)
This thing is so good:
  •  It has vitamin E and SPF 
  • It covers EVERYTHING
  • But it still looks natural
But only thing I don't like is that they only have rosy/pinky shades. Please Maybelline, make more yellow-toned shades!


Concealer: Essence Cover Stick in 01(Matt sand)
I am not a huge fan of concealer in a stick, I think the wash of quickly. But I guess this one doesn't. ☺




Powder: Oriflame Very Me No time for Shine Powder (lightest shade)


Eyebrows: Oriflame Eyebrow Kit
This makes my eyebrows looking "on point" ☺
It contains one dark shade, one lighter shade and some gel.


Eyeshadow(s): Maybelline Colorama in 403 and 304
These purpule-y shades look great as a smokey eye.

 304


 403

Aura (name of the color piled of  so yeah)
Rediscovered this few days ago-such a pretty color for every occasion.

 Eyeliner(s): - Essence Kajal Pencil
Amazing for lining upper and lower waterline.



- Aura Creme Eye Pencil
Trust me this is better than white eyeliner.It looks so natural!


Liquid eyeliner - I have never heard of this brand before but this eyeliner is to die for..it's brown which is awesome for every eye color!

Mascara: KIKO Luxurious Lashes in Black
FAVORITE MASCARA EVER I blah about this so much to every one hah☺






Lipstick: Maybelline NY 160(Cosmo Pink)
Such a cute spring color not too pinky not too nude!



I hope you like the pictures. I really worked hard on them :)
Let me know what are your current makeup faves!
See you in my next post!
Bye!
-M
Youtube: Maraja 1307
Instagram: @maraja1307
Tumblrs: getthatstudyon.tumblr.com
and maraja1307.tumblr.com

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар